Welcome back, campus fashionista/o's! It's a new semester, and we first and foremost are happy to announce that CDR is now an official organization at SRU. We are excited to be a part of the campus community now more than ever, and we invite you be a part of this journey with us. Together, we can bring to life campus styles, creativity and individuality-something this campus is already good at. Our team came up with a plan to give back to our campus community in way that celebrates YOU. Your style, spirit, and more importantly, just being yourself. Let us introduce our spring social media campaign, the CDR Fashion Awards.
Uniting individuals through self-expression and fashion was our goal in creating this campaign. Our differences are what make us stronger, and we are here to celebrate that. Simply stated, just DO YOU, BE YOU, and let your style speak for itself.
To be nominated for the CDR Fashion Awards, the contest criteria listed below must be followed:
1. Nominate yourself and/or a friend by posting a selfie with your favorite outfit on Instagram
2. Tag @collegedressrelief on Instagram and use the hashtags #CDRFashionAwards and #BeU
3. Tag two friends that you would like to nominate
4. Link your post to Twitter so we can share the love! All entries MUST be following CDR to win (@CDRelief).
Nominees will be retweeted and reposted on the CDR social media accounts on a regular basis. All entries will be accepted until April 3rd, 2017. Based off of the number of nominees, bi-weekly winners (chosen by Team CDR) will receive the following:
1. Written student feature on the CDR Blog
2. Personal photo shoot with our team photographer
3. Social media recognition on the CDR accounts
Our final winner will be announced on April 7th, 2017. He/She will receive the awards listed above along with a $50.00 gift card to the Grove City Outlets.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@CDRelief) and Instagram (@collegedressrelief) to stay updated on contest entries and winners. We can't wait to share your style! Here's to a wonderful semester celebrating YOU and the uniqueness of our campus community.